At Moits we take the health, safety and welfare of our employees seriously. We look after our employees not just because it is the right thing to do but because we value all of our staff.
Moits demonstrates commitment to health and safety by:
- Implementation of an accredited Integrated Management System compliant with AS4801, ISO14001 & ISO9001.
- Conducting regular risk assessments of work processes.
- Providing ongoing training for all employees.
- Ensuring all plant equipment is well maintained and in the best working order.
- Ensuring the Verification of Competency of all operators.
- Provision of onsite Project Managers and Supervisors.
- Encouraging employee consultation regarding health and safety.
At Moits we ensure that our excavation and waste disposal activities not only comply with EPA requirements but exceed them. Moits, in accordance with ISO14001, have developed policies and procedures to ensure the highest standards for the control of hazardous substances, noise, air pollution, water and incident response management are implemented. To ensure environmental compliance we invest in the training of our project teams and constantly review operations to ensure compliance with EPA requirements and industry best practice.
However, complying with EPA guidelines is only the beginning. Moits actively encourages waste reduction and recycling on all demolition and excavation projects through the use of eco-friendly products both onsite and in the office. In addition, Moits are continuously developing and implementing our own environmental initiatives to minimise our ecological footprint and preserve our fragile environment for future generations to enjoy.DOWNLOAD CURRENT POLICY
Moits are committed to implementing and maintaining the accredited Integrated Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001. Moits will ensure every project is delivered to the highest standards of quality while meeting all technical requirements by:
- Focussing on our customers.
- Providing leadership to our employees and other stakeholders.
- Involving all employees in the continual improvement of our business and services.
- Developing a process-based business approach.
- Developing and encouraging a systematic approach to management.
- Continually improving the way we conduct our business and provide our services.
- Ensuring a factual approach to decision making is upheld.